I had intended to keep this blog alive while transitioning to the community site I opened with Chris Hall a year ago. For most of that year I posted content both there and here. It is getting too difficult to keep this site updated given the work involved in managing the other one.
Please check out Sex In The Public Square dot Org for my writing and also for smart sex-and-society writing by Chris Hall, Michael Goodyear, Lou FCD and others.
Recent posts include:
- Writing sex and parenting – dangerous but essential (Me, August 10, 2008 )
- Moving forward in New Mexico (Michael Goodyear, August 8, 2008 )
- Remembering Angie and Ebony alongside Lawrence, Greg, and Linda (Lou FCD, August 4, 2008 )
- Public official blows town’s reserve fund on strip club (Me, August 1, 2008 )
- Run like a girl (Me, July 30, 2008 )
- Quickie: Max Mosely Wins Privacy Case (Me, July 25, 2008 )
- Q: How many same-sex marriages will there be in the U.S. in 2010? (Me, July 20 2008 )
- Is “Stop Porn Culture” Violating Porn Laws? (Me, July 12, 2008 )
- More on Trafficking: The axes of evil and the search for mass destruction (Michael Goodyear, July 12 2008 )
IN SHORT: There is much more going on there than here, so please update your bookmarks, point them to http://sexinthepublicsquare.org and get more of what you’re looking for.